AMERICAN FRINGE 5
The Arts Arena-produced Film Festival
12 November 2021 - 14 November 2021 | All Day
Location: 51 Rue de Bercy, Paris
American Fringe 5, the fifth edition of the Arts Arena-produced festival of ultra-independent American films, curated by Richard Peña, Director Emeritus of the New York Film Festival and Professor of Film Practices at Columbia University, and Livia Bloom Ingram, Vice-President of Icarus Films. In partnership with La Cinémathèque française.
Each of the eight selected films will be followed by a Q&A with the director. All films are in English with French subtitles.
• Camperforce Brett Story, Jessica Bruder / USA / 2017
• Death and Bowling Lyle Kash / USA / 2020
• Erotic Fire of the Unattainable Frank Vitale / USA / 2019
• Film About a Father Who Lynne Sachs / USA / 2020
• Higher Love Hasan Oswald / USA / 2020
• Jasper Mall Bradford Thomason, Brett Whitcomb / USA / 2019
• La Bonita Maria del Mar Rosario / USA / 2018
• One Bedroom Darien Sills-Evans / USA / 2018
• Residuestrong Merawi Gerima / USA / 2020
• Rocio D Ario Guererro / USA / 2019
• Squirrel Alex Kavutskiy / USA / 2019
Screening dates and times to be announced.
Free of charge for Arts Arena members.
For others, tickets at https://www.cinematheque.fr/
A special ArtsArenaPLUS members event will be held with the directors of the eight selected films.